- • Unity
- | A Pan-African symbol of unity found in several African cultures.
- | The Akan throne, symbol of national identity, cultural groundedness and rightful governance, used in Kwanzaa to represent the principle of Kujichagulia (Self-Determination).
TWO INTERLOCKING HALF CIRCLES
- • Love or Unity
- | The Nsibidi symbol of togetherness and family is used to represent the Kwanzaa principle Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics).
- • Good, Pleasant, Beautiful
- | The ancient Egyptian symbol for beauty and good is used to represent the Kwanzaa principle Nia (Purpose).
THE SEVEN VIBRATIONS OF DIVINE CREATION
- • Creativity
- | The Dogon symbol of creativity, used to represent the Kwanzaa principle Kuumba (Creativity).
- • Key of Life, Life
- | The ancient Egyptian double symbol of the ankh, used to represent the Kwanzaa principle Imani (Faith).
- 1. Karenga, M. (2020). Nguzo Saba. Retrieved from Offical Kwnazaa Website: ‹https://www.officialkwanzaawebsite.org/›.